What's a Leo Like? Traits, Work and Love
Leos are caring and kind people, but they're also independent, brave and leaders, they're always willing to direct and achieve their goals. A Leo doesn't usually doubt when making a decision, they are decided and strong, they know what they want and how to get it. It's a strong and dominant sign. So, if you're asking yourself:what's a Leo like, oneHOWTO would like to tell you how.
General characteristics of Leos
Leos are extroverts and creative people that enjoy leading and taking a grip on their own lives. They know how to make plans to reach their goals in an effective way as they are very ambitious people, which reinforces one of their most distinctive traits: Leos like luxury and comfort, and they want it in their lives if possible.
They are very intelligent people that are not afraid of adversity. However, they can also be stubborn, proud and arrogant, all due to the strength of their character.
They tend to be highly charismatic people who love adventure, being fun and playful as well as having a competitive side that can be one of their biggest faults.
Let's get to know what a leo is like a little better though the main traits of the Leo zodiac sign:
- They are a fire sign. This element is certainly characterized by their passion. Next to Aries and Sagittarius, Leos also have a temperamental attitude towards life and tend to be big extroverts like the rest of signs in this element.
- Leos are ruled by the Sun, this is why their colors are yellow, orange and golden. Their best gemstones are also in these colors and include Ruby, Sardonyx and Onyx.
- Their creativity makes them love the theater, travelling, having fun with friends and being the center of attention.
- On the other hand, they hate people who ignore them, problems that may throw them off schedule and people who don't treat them as they think they deserve.
What are Leos like at work
As Leos enjoy leading and taking responsibility, they are very good managers and coordinators. They are very ambitious when it comes to work and they like escalating positions to get to important roles. Leos at work are honest, communicative and are always clear on their point of view without hesitating. They don't fear challenges and this makes them good workers withing jobs considered hard.
This is why we have decided to create a list of the best jobs for Leo, so you know what careers suit this zodiac sign best:
- Actor: Leos love to be the center of attention, are really empathetic and love working with an audience, which is why acting is a career that this zodiac sign will thoroughly enjoy. They will have a love for the stage, but acting in TV or feature films will also be of their liking.
- Designer: Their most creative side will come in handy for this career, as they will excel at making the most aesthetic designs in many fields such as fashion, graphic design, interior design, etc... They will love how rewarding this job is when it comes to the feedback they get from their clients and admirers.
- Media strategist: Working under the spotlight, analyzing audiences and having a great knowledge in communication, Leo will have a pretty successful career in the fields of advertising, social media and content creation.
- Publicist:Again, their gift for words, their creativity and their desire to deliver will be a great combination if Leo wants to pursue a career in advertising and any marketing related jobs. Measuring the impact of the campaigns they have taken part in and be part of what audiences will consume will be highly satisfying for this zodiac sign.
- Sales consultant: Leos love being in constant contact with people. Their energy and ambition will be the perfect trigger to make Leo a great sales representative, as working for their sales goals will challenge their competitive side.
What are Leos like in love and personal relationships
In love, Leo is usually very sexual and passionate, and it's common for this sign to have many partners during his/her life as Leo wants someone to give their time and love to, but if they lose interest they don't take long before they take a fancy to someone else. To seduce a Leo you should always give him/her the best as you know they enjoy luxury and comfort. For more detailed information, we suggest you take a look at our article on how Leo is in love.
In personal relationships, Leos can easily trust people, that will lead to deceit many times when they realize people are not always what they seem. They are very direct but kind, so it's easy to have a good relationship with them.
As you know, zodiac signs have a higher compatibility level with certain zodiac signs rather than others. Check out Leo compatibility with other zodiac signs.
- Leo and Aries: The relationship between these two zodiac signs is a highly passionate one. This means it will not be free of drama, but their love will be highly intense and romantic. They will be highly impulsive with one another and their levels of honesty and good communication will be off the charts.
- Leo and Gemini:These two fun-loving signs will get along very well when it comes to making leisurely plans together. Travelling and trying out new activities will boost their relationship and test their boundaries. They will probably have certain trust issues that they will need to work on if they're both looking for a long-lasting relationship. They will regard each other highly and have a great respect for their partners.
- Leo and Sagittarius: These two zodiac signs will reach a great level of intimacy, although the fact that they are both fire signs means that this relationship may be flammable. They may find it difficult to find common ground, but the passion that will spark between these two is definitely work it for both these signs.
- Leo and Libra:Their sexual compatibility means these two zodiac signs will have a great time in bed. Again, trust issues may arise if they try to get more serious, and their goals in life may be pretty different. They will however help each other grow, as they will learn a lot from one another.
Need more information about compatibility? Take a look at our article on Leo and Pisces compatibility!
If you want to read similar articles to What's a Leo Like? Traits, Work and Love, we recommend you visit our Culture & Society category.