What Are Capricorns Like
Capricorn is the sixth sign of the zodiac and governs those born between December 22 and January 20. This is one of the more calm and stable horoscopes in the zodiac and in general Capricorns are characterized by being ambitious, melancholic, cold and very hard workers. A remarkable trait is that they are aware of the effort that it takes to achieve things, making them very sacrificial and fighters in all aspects of life. If you want to know more about this sign of the zodiac, discovers what Capricorns are like in detail in the following oneHOWTO article.
General characteristics of Capricorn
Capricorns are conscientious people with their feet firm on the ground. They are aware of the difficulties faced in life and are capable of sacrificing certain ephemeral pleasures with a view to achieving more sustainable objectives with benefits in the long-term. That is why they are hard workers, fighters and practical. Just as they are demanding with themselves, they are also demanding with others.
They are also characterized by a rather inward-looking personality, timid and somewhat insecure. Capricorn is not distinguished as one of the happier signs, but rather by tending a little towards gloom and pessimism. However, they are people who can be counted on and are very respectful towards others.
Capricorn holds the tenth position in the zodiac wheel and here is where it awaits professional and social success. That is why it is no wonder that Capricorns are people who seek to find independence in this area, and that disagree with professional impositions and requirements.
Here are 10 important things you need to know about Capricorn:
- Capricorn are an Earth sign, So they are commonly known for being down to the ground people, formal, tolerant and stubborn. They are commonly respected for their views and are easy to get along with.
- Their colors are brown and black, as their birthstones are black onyx and garnet, which often comes in a brown color.
- They also have several lucky numbers, which are the following: 4,8,13,22
- In general, Capricorn loves music, creating things with their hands and crafts, they are pretty traditional and hold their family highly.
- What Capricorn hates the most is a person that has betrayed them, as they are pretty unforgiving.
What are Capricorns like at work
In the work place Capricorns are hard working, responsible and fighters and make great efforts to make it to the top and achieve the highest professional success possible. In addition, they are very honest and disciplined, so working with them is a pleasure.
They are particularly good in the administration of resources and in matters relating to the economy. Therefore, they carry out work easily in professions such as bankers, economists, politicians or real estate agents. They are also good as teachers and in the field of construction.
With regard to personal matters, they tend to be excellent managers of their finances and those of their family, always keeping in mind their ambitions and the best procedure to achieve them.
Check out Capricorn's list of best job careers:
- Computer programmer: Planning and organizing, analyzing and applying a totally different language, the absorption of programming will be something that Capricorn will be especially good at and can thrive to higher positions such as IT manager. They will love checking everything is working according to their indications and will feel satisfied every time a programming system works.
- Real estate developer:One of the careers that will suit Capricorn down to the ground. They will give their everything in making sure all the details for their latest project are perfect. They will be highly driven by the prospect of growing in the developing market and will look forward to beginning newer and more ambitious projects every time.
- Jeweler: As mentioned, Capricorns are very good at arts an crafts, which is why jewelry is one of the best creative jobs for this zodiac sign. The amount of detail that needs to be put in each creation, the concentration needed and the fact that they are creating pieces that people will love will be one of the best perks of the job for Capricorn.
- Nurse: Their tie and affection to family makes them good carers too. They will love caring for their patients and help them recover. They will find this job very satisfying.
- Business consultant: The influential position that this job entails, the fact that you are making a difference in others and the analytic side of the job makes Capricorn a great business consultant. They will enjoy looking for any holes that can benefit their clients and being part of a system.
- Teacher:Sharing the knowledge Capricorn has, monitoring, correcting and reporting is something this zodiac sign is good at. They have the patience, organizational capacity and the thirst to pass on their knowledge that all good teacher needs.
- Banker: This zodiac sign has a particular interest in money and finances, they are generally good at math and will thus find this career pretty easy to pursue. Helping customers and solving any type of numeral problems will be their best qualities.
What are Capricorns like in love
The Capricorn in love may give the appearance of being harsh and tough on the outside but in fact they are quite soft and sensual when in love. They find it difficult to express their feelings but may become more committed and passionate in private. They are also characterized by their sincerity in terms of sentimental matters, they tend not to play with the feelings of others, and have no objection to say what they feel if the other person asks them. To seduce a Capricorn you must be patient and not hassle them too much. They value their privacy and they need to trust someone before getting serious.
In personal relations Capricorns are also very reserved and they are likely to have few friends in which they have absolute loyalty and trust. For more detailed information, check out what Capricorn are like in love.
Capricorn get along better with certain zodiac signs, which is why at oneHOWTO we want to let you know about the best compatibility for Capricorn:
- Taurus and Capricorn: Taurus and Capricorn will have a relationship of mutual admiration. These two signs get along on almost all levels, you will be understanding of each other and will work on the relationship even when they are at their lowest. Highly sensual, you will be on the same wavelength in bed too!
- Capricorn and Capricorn: It may be obvious that two people of the same sign should get on perfectly well, but sometimes it isn't so. In the case of two Capricorn together, they will understand each other perfectly, especially taking into account how much misunderstandings they tend to have with other zodiac signs. You will have perfect chemistry and will love the great connection you both have. The outlook on this relationship is pretty positive.
- Capricorn and Pisces: What are Capricorn like with Pisces when it comes to love? Capricorn will help this zodiac sign move down to earth, as Pisces are big daydreamers. You will complement each other with your personalities, as many of the best qualities Pisces has Capricorn lacks, and vice versa. This relationship can boost your most creative side too.
- Capricorn and Scorpio: You and Scorpio commonly share the same interests and values in life. This will help you get along right from the start. You are both hard workers, so your job may keep you apart your time if you can't find time for your partner but, if you do, you know you can always rely on each other to disconnect from a hard day.
If you want to read similar articles to What Are Capricorns Like, we recommend you visit our Culture & Society category.