What Are Libras Like In Life And Love
People born between September 23 and October 22, belong to the zodiac sign known as the most the balanced and civilized, although they don't like to be contradicted at all. They possess great sensitivity, love, beauty and harmony, and can sometimes lack authority in their efforts to get along with others. If you want to learn more about this air sign, at oneHOWTO we'll explain what Libras are like in life and love.
What are Libras like?
People born under the sign of Libra are known for their sense of justice and the tendency to always be as impartial as possible, which can sometimes lead to being indecisive. Libras love beauty and are usually very sensitive, but hate routine because of the fact that they're very curious. Nor do they like anyone to contradict them, and will firmly defend their position or opinion, while always trying to be as diplomatic as possible and managing to get along with everyone. These are the general characteristics of what Libras are like:
- Sensitive: Libras are generally sensitive and will not play with other people's emotions. They find it easy to be in other people's skin so they will learn how to be tactful and fair with others.
- Romantic: Precisely due to their sensitivity, they will have a high attention to detail with their partners, they will view love in the most romantic of senses. They will love spending time with their loved ones.
- Diplomat: They will always find a solution that fits everyone, will know how to compromise and find ways to make everything fit when it seems impossible.
- Indecisive: Due to their sense of justice, Libra will sometimes find it hard to compromise, as they will try to assess every single pro and con that comes into play. This is why it is sometimes hard for them to make a decision and why they are not very reliable.
- Superficial: They will tend to value beauty, luxury and material things, which is why sometimes they will fail to see inner values and qualities in people, they are easily enchanted by the outsides.
What are Libras like at work
In the workplace, Libra's work ethic can use their impartiality to mediate in difficult situations and help to resolve conflicts. They're able to appreciate the efforts of others and work well in a group. In decision making, another important Libra attribute is the ability to diplomatically weigh all options.
Some people say that Libras are lazy and don't like to work. This isn't true, but they do need motivation to work. It just takes them a bit longer than the rest to start doing things or begin a new project or personal goal. They only need a small push to adapt to change and gather strength to assume new responsibilities.
Libra will also be pretty prone to stress, especially when they Libras are being hindered by colleagues or superiors. They prefer friendly work environments where gossip and personal interest is completely banished.
Now you know more about Libras at work, let's take a look at the best careers for Libra:
- Lawyer: As their zodiac symbol suggests, being in law will suit Libra down to the ground, as they will have a high sense of justice and will fight until the end for what is fair.
- Architect: They analytical side of Libra and their creative qualities team up to make this zodiac sign an amazing architect. Their love for attention to detail, their technical abilities and love of beauty will be great for this job.
- Referee: Their fame for taking good decisions and their love of fairness makes them an excellent judge when it comes to competition referees.
- Mediator: When there is a family feud, a conflict at work or a dispute between friends, Libra will know how to listen and help reach an understandable agreement between both parts. Libra will love to be at the center of the solution through mediator jobs or those that involve counseling or guidance.
- Graphic designer: The most creative side of Libra comes into play when finding the right balance between parts and giving practical solutions to make a difference. This is why this sum of qualities makes Libras great graphic designers in any spectrum of the job qualification.
- Human resources: As we've seen above, Libras are good at problem solving and also have plenty of social skills, their analytical side will also help them in their human resources related jobs to seek the right place for each person within a company and help everyone fit in together.
What are Libras like in love and romantic relationships
So what are Libras like in love? Again, their sense of equality will make them great friends, who know how to listen and always try to put themselves in the other person's position. Likewise, we should highlight that Libras don't like being alone, so they are very sociable and always try to make a good impression. Libras are mostly compassionate partners, they will know how to listen and, when in love, will be an excellent partner both in good times and especially in bad times too. Libras like being balanced, which is why they will make a good match with those who want a peaceful relationship that will give them stability and make each other better.
In order to seduce a Libra, you must be very social as well, and make your partner feel loved, while making sure that the conditions are perfect.
There are certain signs that make a better match with each other, the compatibility, for example, between Aries and Libra will not be the same as with other zodiac signs. In this sense, let's take a look at Libra's compatibility with other zodiac signs:
- Libra and Aquarius:These two signs will feel highly free when expressing their emotions to each other and will have a high sexual compatibility due to the lack of inhibitions between them. They can build a strong emotional bond together, although the level of commitment of Libra may be an obstacle for Aquarius. Another point of discussion between these two signs is the effort that libra has to make in order to reach a decision. However, they will build a relationship of high trust that, if they both adjust to each other's character, can be long lasting.
- Libra and Sagittarius: Again, another sign that will reach a high level of intimacy with Libra. They will boast great stability in their relationship, have very meaningful conversations that will challenge their intellect and make them a more communicative couple. They will know how to fully express their feelings, although Sagittarius may sometimes find it hard to trust Libra, which will only be overcome if they learn to respect each other's positions.
- Libra and Leo: These two will get like a house on fire when it comes to shared emotions, they have a high sense of romanticism which will help them get along with their shared plans for the future. They will respect each other's space and hobbies, as they won't share that many activities they enjoy doing, but their sex life will be great and smooth right from the beginning. Again, their characters may clash due to mutual trust, leo may be bolder in their decisions than Libra, that will not understand the firiness in their choice.
- Libra and Gemini: Because these two zodiac signs are pretty laid back and alike in this sense, the sense of trust will be pretty high in their relationships, as they will learn how to respect each other. Emotionally, their a perfect match, as they will find new depths in their subconscious mind that they will boost in each other. Gemini will probably not have the same shared values, but they can find a way to convince one another thanks to their communication abilities.
To know more about astrology, find out which are the most powerful signs of the zodiac.
If you want to read similar articles to What Are Libras Like In Life And Love, we recommend you visit our Culture & Society category.